This one of a kind heartbeat art will remind you of the joy you felt the moment you first heard your baby's heartbeat in utero. We take your recording of your baby's heartbeat sound or an image of the ultrasound printout and turn it into a meaningful piece of nursery art.
• Printed directly on 3/4" thick BIRCH WOOD, each wood print will vary in wood grain.
• Wooden spacers are added to the back to offset the print from the wall.
• Comes ready to hang, includes two mounting screws.
• Sizes up to 12"x18" include a stand.
• Add a QR CODE CARD that links to the recording and plays when scanned with a QR Reader app on any phone
Each print is created just for you with great attention and care. Please reach out with any questions.
QUESTIONS? Send us a message.
HOW DO I RECORD MY BABY'S HEARTBEAT?
Record your baby's heartbeat sound at a prenatal ultrasound visit using your phone's Voice Memos app or video feature.
Alternatively, you can also record your baby's heartbeat using a fetal doppler/heartbeat monitor. There are free apps you can use to listen and record your baby's heartbeat using your phone, one good one is FetalBeats.
WHAT IF I ONLY HAVE AN ULTRASOUND IMAGE?
If you only have an ultrasound/sonogram printout, please take a high quality picture with your phone or digital camera without flash. You can also scan the printout for best results.
SHIPPING & TURNAROUND TIMES
• Wood prints usually ship in 5-6 business days and arrive in 2-5 business days depending on your location in the US and your order, as shipment method can vary by size.
• International orders take 5 business days to deliver, longer if held in customs.
• Ships from California, USA