A personal and meaningful gift for the ones you love most. A personalized sound wave art printed on brushed aluminum. A thoughtful gift for any occasion and the perfect tin gift for your 10 year anniversary. A unique and memorable way to convey your personal voice message and display your wedding song as art.
We take your recording and turn it into a piece of art that visually captures the details of your voice, a song, or any sound.
For a 2 color print, please add an extra sound wave (recording) in the options and upload an additional recording to overlap on top of the first.
★ BRUSHED ALUMINUM/TIN PRINT
• Printed by infusing dye directly into a coated matte brushed aluminum/tin sheet with rounded corners.
• The ink is infused into the surface and not on it for more brilliant color.
• Ultra-hard scratch resistant surface.
• Waterproof and weatherproof.
• Can be cleaned easily.
• Comes ready to hang, your metal print is mounted to a metal float mount hanger (see photo in listing) and will float 1/2” out from the wall when hung.
★ SCAN QR CODE TO PLAY RECORDING
• A small card with the QR code printed on it is included with your order. We can print an optional gift message on the card. The QR code will play the recording for your order when scanned with your phone's camera.
• You can also request to have the QR code printed on the art itself.
★ FREE PROOF - You can choose to preview the art, but please note it adds 1-3 business days to the processing time. We will send a digital proof to your email for approval. If we don't hear back after 2 attempts, we will send the art to print in order not to delay your order.
• Ships within 3-5 business days after proof approval.
• Delivery within the US takes 1-5 business days depending on your location.
• Expedited shipping is available as an upgrade at check out, but please take note that it only expedites shipping, not production time.
• International orders deliver within 6-10 business days, or longer if held in customs. International shipments may be subject to import taxes. It is the customer's responsibility to pay for these taxes.
QUESTIONS? Send us a message.