This memorial print is made from the actual heartbeat of your loved one. The sound of our heartbeats is a symbol of the life we lived and makes for a wonderful memorial keepsake gift. Please reach out with your requirements as we want your memorial to be personal to you and your loved one.
The example artwork was created using a picture taken from the heartbeat monitor in the hospital, but can also be created using a picture of an ultrasound heartbeat or a recording of the heartbeat sound.
★ PAPER PRINT
• Giclee printed on acid-free archival matte paper for vibrant museum quality prints.
★ ADD A FRAME
• Frames are made of solid wood with clear acrylic glass and come with hanging hardware.
• Choice of black or white frame with approx. 1 inch depth.
★ FREE SCAN CARD - 4x6 card printed with a QR code that will play the recording for your order when scanned with a QR reader app or your phone's camera. You can also add an optional gift message for free.
★ FREE PROOF - You can choose to preview the art, but please note it adds 1-3 business days to the processing time. We will send a digital proof to your email for approval. If we don't hear back after 2 attempts, we will send the art to print in order not to delay your order.
HOW DO I RECORD THE HEARTBEAT?
Record the heartbeat sound directly from the monitor using your phone's Voice Memos app or video feature.
WHAT IF I ONLY HAVE A PICTURE?
If you only have a picture of the heartbeat monitor or an ultrasound/sonogram printout, please send the highest quality picture you can take with your phone or digital camera, without flash.
• Ships within 3-5 business days after proof approval.
• Delivery within the US takes 1-5 business days depending on your location.
• International orders deliver within 6-10 business days, or longer if held in customs.
• Expedited shipping is available as an upgrade at check out.
QUESTIONS? Send us a message.