IN THE FACE OF THESE CHALLENGING TIMES, WE REMAIN OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
Turn your wedding vows into interlocking circular sound wave rings. Interlocking circles represent the eternal promise of love, loyalty, and commitment. This custom art will capture your wedding vows in a simple yet deeply meaningful and visually beautiful way. It's the perfect first anniversary gift (paper) that will be cherished for a lifetime.
You may customize this listing any way you'd like. The sound waves can be your wedding vows, a verse or two from your wedding song, or any two recorded messages you wish to have.
★ PAPER PRINT
• Giclee printed on acid-free archival matte paper for vibrant museum quality prints.
★ FRAMED PRINT
• Frames are made of solid wood with clear acrylic glass and come with hanging hardware.
★ FREE SCAN CARD - 4x6 card printed with a QR code that will play the recording for your order when scanned with a QR reader app or your phone's camera. You can also add an optional gift message for free.
★ FREE PROOF - You can choose to preview the art, but please note it adds 1-3 business days to the processing time. We will send a digital proof to your email for approval. If we don't hear back after 2 attempts, we will send the art to print in order not to delay your order.
HOW DO I RECORD A VOICE MESSAGE?
You can easily record your voice message on your mobile phone using your Voice Memos or Voice Recorder app. Alternatively, you can use a video recording on your phone or camera.
HOW DO I SEND MY SONG?
In most cases, I only need a link to the song on YouTube. If you have an MP3 file of the song, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and last name in the subject line.
• Ships within 3-5 business days after proof approval.
• Delivery within the US takes 1-5 business days depending on your location.
• International orders deliver within 6-10 business days, or longer if held in customs.
• Expedited shipping is available as an upgrade at check out.
• Ships from Texas, USA
QUESTIONS? Send us a message.