IN THE FACE OF THESE CHALLENGING TIMES, WE REMAIN OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
This one of a kind, custom sound wave art will remind you of the joy you felt the moment you first heard your baby's heartbeat in utero. With just a few beats of the heart, your life was changed forever.
Your baby's first heartbeats mark the beginning of a new life full of hopes and possibilities. This sound wave art is a keepsake that captures the start of your baby's life to be treasured for a lifetime!
• Giclee printed on acid-free archival matte paper for vibrant museum quality prints.
ADD A FRAME
• Frames are made of solid wood with clear acrylic glass and come with hanging hardware.
• Choice of black or white frame with approx. 1 inch depth.
FREE SCAN CARD
•4x6 card printed with a QR code that will play the recording for your order when scanned with a QR reader app or your phone's camera. You can also add an optional gift message for free.
• You can choose to preview the art, but please note it adds 1-3 business days to the processing time. We will send a digital proof to your email for approval. If we don't hear back after 2 attempts, we will send the art to print in order not to delay your order.
HOW DO I RECORD MY BABY'S HEARTBEAT?
Record your baby's heartbeat sound at a prenatal ultrasound visit using your phone's Voice Memos app or video feature.
Alternatively, you can also record your baby's heartbeat using a fetal doppler/heartbeat monitor. There are free apps you can use to listen and record your baby's heartbeat using your phone.
WHAT IF I ONLY HAVE AN ULTRASOUND IMAGE?
If you only have an ultrasound/sonogram printout, please take a high quality picture with your phone or digital camera without flash. You can also scan the printout for best results.
• Ships within 3-5 business days after proof approval.
• Delivery within the US takes 1-5 business days depending on your location.
• International orders deliver within 6-10 business days, or longer if held in customs.
• Expedited shipping is available as an upgrade at check out.
• Ships from Texas, USA
QUESTIONS? Send us a message.