This one of a kind, custom sound wave art will remind you of the joy you felt the moment you first heard your baby's heartbeat in utero.
Your baby's first heartbeats mark the beginning of a new life full of hopes and possibilities. This sound wave art is a keepsake that captures the start of your baby's life to be treasured for a lifetime!
★ PAPER PRINT
• Giclee printed on acid-free archival matte paper for vibrant museum quality prints.
★ ADD A FRAME
• Frames are made of solid wood with clear acrylic glass and come with hanging hardware.
• Choice of black or white frame with approx. 1 inch depth.
★ SCAN QR CODE TO PLAY RECORDING
• A small card with the QR code printed on it is included with your order. We can print an optional gift message on the card. The QR code will play the recording for your order when scanned with your phone's camera.
• You can also request to have the QR code printed on the art itself.
★ FREE PROOF - You can choose to preview the art, but please note it adds 1-3 business days to the processing time. We will send a digital proof to your email for approval. If we don't hear back after 2 attempts, we will send the art to print in order not to delay your order.
HOW DO I RECORD MY BABY'S HEARTBEAT?
Record your baby's heartbeat sound at a prenatal ultrasound visit using your phone's Voice Memos app or video feature.
Alternatively, you can also record your baby's heartbeat using a fetal doppler/heartbeat monitor. There are free apps you can use to listen and record your baby's heartbeat using your phone.
WHAT IF I ONLY HAVE AN ULTRASOUND IMAGE?
If you only have an ultrasound/sonogram printout, please take a high quality picture with your phone or digital camera without flash. You can also scan the printout for best results.
• Ships within 3-5 business days after proof approval.
• Delivery within the US takes 1-5 business days depending on your location.
• International orders deliver within 6-10 business days, or longer if held in customs.
• Expedited shipping is available as an upgrade at check out.
QUESTIONS? Send us a message.