This print will made from the actual heartbeat of your loved ones. Makes a great memorial gift.
The example artwork was created using a picture taken from the heartbeat monitor in the hospital, but can also be created using a picture of an ultrasound heartbeat or a recording of the heartbeat sound.
• Museum quality professional GICLEE printing for vibrant color
• High quality acid-free ARCHIVAL PAPER (9.5 mil/230 gsm), will not yellow or deteriorate with age
• UNFRAMED print
• Add a QR CODE CARD that links to the recording and plays when scanned with a QR Reader app on any phone
Each print is created just for you with great attention and care. Please reach out with any questions. We want you to love your sound wave art as much as we do, after all that's all we do!
QUESTIONS? Send us a message.
HOW DO I RECORD THE HEARTBEAT?
Record the heartbeat sound directly from the monitor using your phone's Voice Memos app or video feature.
WHAT IF I ONLY HAVE A PICTURE?
If you only have a picture of the heartbeat monitor or an ultrasound/sonogram printout, please send the highest quality picture you can take with your phone or digital camera, without flash.
GIFT CERTIFICATES - If you want to give this as a gift, you can purchase a printed gift certificate that provides the recipients detailed instructions on how to redeem and personalize a print.
★★★ SHIPPING & TURNAROUND TIMES ★★★
• Paper prints usually ship in 2-3 working days and arrive in 1-5 working days depending on your location in the US and your order, as shipment varies by size.
• International orders take 6-10 business days, longer if held in customs.
• Art prints will be shipped in a cello sleeve within a rigid mailer.
• Ships from USA.